Need To Change Aluminium & SS Cookware
Eating food cooked in Aluminium can have serious ill affects on health as aluminium reacts with acidic food and leaches into it. Also, aluminium cookware is not induction friendly that limits your cooktop options.
And, since SS is a bad conductor of heat, its surface cannot withstand high levels of heat that leads to food sticking on the surface and adding a foul smell to your cooked food.
We present KENT Tri-Ply to give you the best of Aluminium & SS for healthy & quick cooking.
Introducing Next-Gen KENT Tri-Ply Cookware for Health & Hygiene
KENT Tri-Ply has been specially designed keeping your health & hygiene in mind. The 2.0 mm aluminium layer is sandwiched in the middle for faster and uniform heating and to avoid direct contact with food as aluminium reacts with food and leaches into it. Plus, the top and bottom layers are made of 0.5 mm thick stainless steel to ensure hygienic cooking and durability. And to top it all, there is a cool-touch Diecast handle that keeps the handle cooler.
Advantages of KENT Tri-Ply Cookware
- KENT Tri-Ply Cookware gives you the best of both worlds with two layers of SS for hygienic cooking and middle layer of aluminium for even heat distribution and faster cooking.
- Hygienic cooking as surface is made of Stainless Steel.
- Fast conductor of heat because of layer of aluminium sandwiched between two outer layers of SS
- Even distribution of heat and prevents against sticking and burning of food
- Cooking in Tri-Ply cookware is faster because of uniform heat distribution and retention